|Top 10 Richest Nigerian Musicians – Delphnews Media List 2021|
- Wizkid Ayo – Net Worth: $21 Million
- Davido – Net Worth: $19.5 Million
- Don Jazzy – Net Worth: $18.5 Million
- Burna Boy – Net Worth: $17 Million
- 2face Idibia – Net Worth: $16 Million
- Rudeboy – Net Worth: $13.7 Million
- Olamide – Net Worth: $12 Million
- Phyno – Net Worth: $11 Million
- Mr. P – Net Worth: $11 Million
- Timaya – Net Worth: $8.5 Million
|Wizkid Ayo dazzling in new photos he posted on Instagram.|
|Classic Don Jazzy King at Home/Office. Pic via Don Jazzy Instagram|
Don Jazzy is worth $18.5 Million, Don Jazzy became Famous while working with D’banj 🙂 I could not forget their Intro – “Don Jazzy King, Am D’banj! oshe!!!
|Burna Boy Checking the time in New Photo via his Instagram|
Burna Boy worths around $17 Million and you can see the Chains and bangle he ‘s wearing costs a fortune.
|This Laugh from 2baba means a lot – image through his Instagram Account|
|Rudeboy rocking Chelsea FC Kit as he is a big fan of ‘The Blues’|
Rudeboy has Released different hit tracks since parting ways with his twin, he’s released woman, Take it and More, he Just received YouTube Gold play button for 1M Subscribers and 100 Million views.
|Olamide Baddosneh in Green Background|
|Phyno is the 8th Richest Nigerian Musician 2021|
Phyno has Undoubtedly made a thrilling career with Penthauze entertainment and he worths $11 Million.